Vladimir Petrovich Dolgov
was born in 1953, April, 16 in Saint-Petersburg.
In 1974 graduated from
Architectural Industrial College, specialty “Architecture.”
In 1979 graduated from
Saint-Petersburg Pedagogical University, Graphical department.
Since 1991 is a copartner
of the Free Painters’ Association of Saint-Petesburg.
Painting, graphic, design, pedagogic.
works of the artist are placed in the following museums: The art museum
of Gdof city, The art museum of Parhomof city, Shushenskaya art gallery,
Hvalynskaya art gallery by Petrov-Vodkin, Museum of Vladivostok city,
Picture gallery of Byisk city.
Ukraine, Russia, Uzbekistan, Italy, Finland, Yugoslavia, USA, Germany,
- Informal exhibition in Saint-Petersburg cinema “Zanevskiy.”
- Third Exhibition of the Teachers of art institutions of Russia (second
degree diploma of Culture Ministry, Russia)
- The sketches to the performance of Children's Philharmonic Society
- Exhibition in the museum of Parhomov city
- Exhibition in the house - museum of Dostoevsky in Old Russia
- Personal exhibition of water color in Byisk
- Personal exhibition in edition of the magazine "Aurora"
- Personal exhibitions from Fund of Culture in St.-Petersburg
- Personal exhibition in gallery "Neva 20"
- Exhibition "The fathers and children" (the artists dynasties of
St.-Petersburg XIX-XX). On the exhibition are submitted dynasties of the
Benois, Lancere and Serebrjakowa
- Exhibition in Germany, Trier. Trip to Luxembourg
- Personal exhibition in gallery "Curiosity Shop", St.-Petersburg
Personal exhibition in the Municipal Exhibition hall of Moscow district,